Pre-holiday order cut-off time: 23rd Dec before 1pm (Applicable to all districts)
- Orders received before the cut-off (1pm,23/12, Thu) will be delivered on 24/12 (Fri).
- Orders received up to1pm, 24/12 (Fri) will be delivered on 28/12 (Tue).
- 25-27Dec: No delivery service
- Any orders placed After 1pm on the 24th to the 28th will be delivered on the 29th
- Cut-off order time: 30th Dec before 1pm (Applicable to all districts)
- Orders received before the cut-off (1pm, 30/12, Wed) will be delivered on 31/12 (Fri).
- Order received passed the cut-off (1pm, 30/12, Wed) will be delivered on 3/1/2022 (Mon).
- 1-2 Jan: No delivery service
Please place your order at your earliest convenience!
- We can only deliver to specific areas in Hong Kong. Please check the map to make sure we can deliver to you before placing your order. Any orders placed for areas we cannot deliver to will be automatically refunded within 7 days.
- Deliveries to Lantau Island are subject to a surcharge of HKD50
- We try our best to deliver orders placed before 2pm with 3 working days. If we are particularly busy, you may receive your order a day later. We will call you to let you know when to expect the delivery. Orders placed after 4pm, we will aim to deliver within 4 working days.
- We don't deliver on Sundays. Our delivery days are Monday - Saturday between 1pm - 5pm.
- Orders placed on a weekend will be delivered at the earliest on the following Wednesday.
- If you let us know when ordering, we are happy to leave the delivery with your concierge, with a neighbour or on your door step. Orders will be left at your own risk and will not be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
If someone if not available to receive your order we will:
- leave the order with concierge; or
- leave the order with a neighbour; or
- leave the order outside your front door.
If you will not be in to receive the order and want it left somewhere in particular, please let us know when placing the order.
We deliver to South Lantau on Saturdays. We can also deliver to outlying Islands, Discovery Bay, piers for junks and other areas outside of our normal service area. For these locations please email us to arrange your order.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are experiencing temporary delays; this has resulted in some products being out of stock. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @sipfree for updates on when these products will be back in stock.