Your go-to for all things no-lo: Sipfree is Hong Kong's leading non-alcoholic drinks distributor and online store.
From the growing popularity of Dry January to the continuous increase in consumption of non-alcoholic spirits, there’s no question the world is becoming ever more sober curious. Mindful drinkers are turning to alcohol-free options for many different reasons, and their standards are high.
Our range of meticulously crafted premium non-alcoholic beers, wines and spirits means you can enjoy a drink any time, anywhere without compromising on taste.
Established in 2019, our portfolio is made up of international premium brands, where expectations in quality are always delivered. From vegan wine and gluten free beer to 0% premium spirits, we take great pride in working with brand owners on their environmental, social and corporate governance including updating our customers and consumers on a regular basis. Sipfree Hong Kong has established a solid foundation and our range is now available in all major retail chains, including 5 star hotels, restaurants, bars and private clubs, including in Macau.
With a background in beer and our sister company Gweilo by our side, we’re passionate about the future of drinking.
Did you know?
- Global no-lo consumption is expected to grow 31% by 2024, beating USD 25 billion
- Generation Sensible: 24% of British drinkers are keen to cut back on booze, rising to nearly a third (31%) for the 18-24 age bracket.
- Moderation is a driving force: 58% of consumers are switching between full-strength drinks and no- and low-alcohol beverages during the same occasion. 78% of non-alcoholic beverage buyers are also purchasing alcoholic beer, wine or spirits.
- 64% of consumer prefer to drink no- and low-alcohol products “when relaxing at home.”
- World No Alcohol Day is an annual event, observed every year on October 2, while the rising popularity of movements such as Dry January, Dry July, Sober September, Sober October and No-alcohol November are testament to a general shift towards a drier lifestyle.